Payroll Deduction Plan
Employers can make the process of buying slip resistant shoes even easier through SR Max’s corporate account program and convenient payroll deduction plans. PRD is a popular option for employers who want the process to be as simple and convenient as possible for their employees.
How it Works:
- Employer creates a corporate account with SR Max
- Employees choose the style(s) they like best at discounted prices either through srmax.com or our latest SR Max Catalog.
- Purchases are deducted over multiple paychecks*
Benefits of Payroll Deduction Plans:
- Workplace slip and fall protection for employees
- Increased affordability for employees through multiple payroll deductions
- Enhanced workplace safety
- Reduction in workers' compensation claims
- Boost in employee morale
- Leads to lower insurance premiums
Contact us to inquire about a corporate account and payroll deduction plans.
*Deduction amounts/periods are determined by employer.