- “ We were looking for a slip-resistant shoe partner that allowed us to be creative with our program. A variety of shoe styles allowed us to attract participation from associates that were turned-off by brands they did not recognize with other vendors. We had ideas and the SR Max® team helped us make them reality. ”- Weis Markets
- “ SR Max® saved us almost $1 million per year in program costs. ”- Rollins
- “ After partnering with SR Max®, we saw a six-figure reduction in our annual workers’ comp claims. ”- ReddyIce
- “ Our SR Max® team made it very easy with the Mobile Shoe Store and custom ordering website. We gave them what we were looking for, and the SR Max® team delivered as promised. ”- Hendrick Automotive
- “ Our employees were finally compliant, and happy! ”- Flowers Baking Company
- “ We were most impressed by the customer service and relationship that SR Max® built. Starting up is always difficult but it was nice to know someone was always there to answer questions or concerns. They listened, designed a custom shoe website for our employees, assigned us a real person to help us manage our account, and came to our location in their shoe store on wheels. ”- Burris Logistics
- “ The periodic alignment between Sr Max and PFG leadership allows the program to remain fresh and the marketing materials allows promotion of the program to the field associates. ”- Performance Food Group
- “ SR Max® has always been a good partner and always willing to work with us to create the best shoe program possible. My team is always so quick to respond to any of my needs. I love my SR Max® Team! ”- Texas Roadhouse
So Much Goodness From An Easy-to-Use, Fully Customizable Program
100% control of purchase process
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
6-Month Defect Warranty
$5,000 slip & fall indemnity program
Lightning fast setup
Free shipping & returns
Patented MaxTRAX® slip-resistant technology
Custom style selection starting at $34.99
Dedicated in-house account manager
Subsidy/benefit tracking with custom reporting
Custom marketing to increase employee participation
In-house customer service
Status Quo Just Doesn’t Cut It
We’ve all been there. The current process or vendor isn’t everything you hoped it would be, but the thought of starting over (or starting at all) feels daunting.
Some vendors have given shoe program setup a bad wrap. They make it such a hassle that switching feels impossible. But not all shoe programs are cut from the same cloth. We’re here to make it easy by handling all the legwork. And when we say “all,” we actually mean it.
Staying status quo has its own risks.
Slip-and-fall accidents are expensive and dangerous
When shoes are out of stock or uncomfortable your team will likely show up in their standard sneakers, with no protection.
Leaving it up to your employees to select the right shoes without a program spells danger. Typically they’ll wear their street shoes or cheap options from their local big box store, shoes that don’t pass ASTM slip-resistant standards, and put themselves (and you) at risk.
At the end of the day, staying status quo means extra work and risk for you. Don’t you want a partner who manages your program, has in-house customer service, provides custom marketing materials, and is invested in the success of your program?
We Partner with Your Favorite Brands
The Power of MaxTRAX®
Our patented MaxTRAX® outsole kills it in independent testing. Its next-level slip resistance means you’ll actually feel safer on the job.